Author Topic: SPX 2013 (part 2!)  (Read 673 times)

Offline Andrew Cohen

• Established Poster
    • View Profile
SPX 2013 (part 2!)
« on: February 03, 2013, 10:34:53 AM »
Now that SPX registration is coming up and the online application format seems to be coming together, I thought it would be good to start getting our ducks lined up.  As usual, we'd like to have a solid bloc of DCC representation.

With that in mind, and in the interest of getting an early start on SPX registration, I'm collecting money for tables and then sending in the application as a group.  SPX has indicated that prices should be the same as in previous years.  I'm only accepting half tables ($150; comes with 1 chair) and full tables ($300; comes with 2 chairs). If you want a 1/4 table, you'll have to find someone to team with to get at least a 1/2 table.

E-mail me if you'd like be part of the DCC set up: aacohen03 (at) yahoo (dot) com, and I'll tell you where you can send a check. In addition, please include: your name, Web site, e-mail and whether you want an extra badge ($10).

Should be fun!

Offline Jesse

• Administrator
  • Uber Poster
  • Networking Art!
    • View Profile
    • jessecohen.com
Re: SPX 2013 (part 2!)
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2013, 11:29:22 AM »
Awesome.  You must post pictures from the event.  Do you have a formal call?  Would you like me to include it in our next mass mail?