Author Topic: SPX 2013  (Read 918 times)

Offline Andrew Cohen

• Established Poster
    • View Profile
SPX 2013
« on: November 30, 2012, 06:50:18 AM »
Hey everyone, in the interest of getting an early start on SPX registration, I'm collecting money for tables until DECEMBER 15 and then sending in the application as a group. I'm only accepting half tables ($150; comes with 1 chair) and full tables ($300; comes with 2 chairs). If you want a 1/4 table, find someone to team with to get at least a 1/2 table.  Note that I'm assuming the prices are the same as last year, but if they change then we'll obviously adjust accordingly.

E-mail me if you'd like be part of the DCC set up: aacohen03 (at) yahoo (dot) com, and I'll tell you where you can send a check. In addition to money, please include: your name, Web site, e-mail and whether you want an extra badge ($10).

Should be fun!

Offline Andrew Cohen

• Established Poster
    • View Profile
Re: SPX 2013
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2012, 06:15:37 PM »
For those who haven't seen it, SPX has announced that they're rolling out a new registration system that should be operational on March 1st.  Since there's no rush, and since we don't know what the process will be like, there's no point in getting our numbers and moneys together, now.  Hopefully with the later date, more people will be able to participate, but we'll wait until we see what's cooking, first.

So, until then, don't send me any money for tables!  If you already put it in the mail, let me know so that I'll know to look out for it

Offline brittlee

• View Profile
SPX new registration
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2012, 02:11:50 AM »
For those who haven't seen it, SPX has announced that they're rolling out a new registration system that should be operational on March 1st.  Since there's no rush, and since we don't know what the process will be like, there's no point in getting our numbers and moneys together, now.  Hopefully with the later date, more people will be able to participate, but we'll wait until we see what's cooking, first.
britt