Author Topic: MAGIC BULLET # 5 Kickstarter Campaign  (Read 1382 times)

Offline Andrew Cohen

• Established Poster
    • View Profile
MAGIC BULLET # 5 Kickstarter Campaign
« on: March 29, 2012, 06:35:40 AM »
Hey everyone - We're gearing up for a kickstarter campaign to help fund Magic Bullet #5, coming out at the end of summer.  The kickstarter campaign will happen in late May / June.  A few things everyone can help with ...

1) If there's anyone savvy with media who can make a promotional video, that would be great.  It doesn't need to be much, or fancy.  Please contact me (aacohen03(at)yahoo(dot)com) if you're able and interested.

2) Donating things that we can use as rewards for backers.  In the past, things like sets of comics and mini-comics, original art and commissioned sketches have been popular choices, but feel free to look beyond that.  I think that giving supporters lots of rewards to choose from is a good thing, so if you're contributing to MB, please consider what you can donate.  If you can help, e-mail me (aacohen03(at)yahoo(dot)com) with what you'd like to donate (you can do more than one thing!), as well as how many quantities you can contribute and if there's a particular price you think its worth.  Otherwise, I'll assign it a price.  Also, if you have a small web image we can use as promotion, you can include that as well. 

Offline Andrew Cohen

• Established Poster
    • View Profile
MAGIC BULLET # 5 Kickstarter Campaign
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2012, 08:38:37 AM »
Hey everyone, the kickstarter campaign for Magic Bullet 5 is now up and running!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2104849681/magic-bullet-5

It runs from May 23-June 21, so please start passing along the info to anyone and everyone, and spreading the word.

A lot of you have contributed rewards, which is awesome, and for which I have big thanks.

One request is that if you are planning on buying advertising space for yourself, please do so through our Kickstarter page, as that will help ensure that we meet our goal level.

Thanks again everyone, for your help and support.  If there are any questions, feel free to contact me.

- Andrew

Offline Andrew Cohen

• Established Poster
    • View Profile
Re: MAGIC BULLET # 5 Kickstarter Campaign
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2012, 06:24:09 AM »
Just a reminder to keep plugging the Kickstarter campaign.  Especially if you've contributed a reward, because people tend to pledge when they can get something from someone they know.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2104849681/magic-bullet-5

Offline Andrew Cohen

• Established Poster
    • View Profile
Re: MAGIC BULLET # 5 Kickstarter Campaign
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2012, 09:20:26 AM »
Hi folks - I just wanted to let you know that we met our Kickstarter goal this weekend, so the project will definitely be funded.  Thanks again to everyone who has pledged money; who has contributed a reward; and who has been spreading the word and bringing people to the campaign ... every little bit really did help.

The campaign will end on June 21st, and we can continue raising money through that time.  Obviously, the more we raise, the more secure we are, so please continue to hype the campaign at least once in the next week or so.

To that end, I posted another update, with some samples of art that have begun coming in.  Feel free to share it as you please, at ... http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2104849681/magic-bullet-5/posts

Thanks again, everyone!  I really appreciate all of your help and patience with this!

- Andrew