Author Topic: 48"x48" Gallerywrapped canvas for $35, anyone interested?  (Read 1191 times)

Offline arttalk

• View Profile
48"x48" Gallerywrapped canvas for $35, anyone interested?
« on: April 27, 2006, 11:50:18 AM »
Hi everyone

A lot of artists take a second job to make their living when art does not give enough. I buy in bulk, like 50 canvases together and avail a good discount. I am looking for more artists to join me in buying supplies together so that we can get really good prices. Anyone interested in buying canvases at a time can contact me for a quote. I am an artist myself and would like to provide discounted supplies to as many as possible.
If we can get a total order of $1000 or more, we can avail unimaginable rates direct from the manufacturer. Anyone interested, please contact me, thanks.

Offline RArt3

• Established Poster
    • View Profile
    • Robin Jane Walker
Re: 48"x48" Gallerywrapped canvas for $35, anyone interested?
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2006, 10:38:56 AM »
I'm not sure if I can afford spending $500 in supplies at the moment.  $100-$200 is a maybe.  If anyone else joins in to lower the cost, I'm game!

Offline arttalk

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2006, 04:04:13 PM »
Let me know the size and quantity of the canvases you would like to buy? I shall let you know the price I can get for you. A minimum of $100 at a time will work for some discounts, if we can gradually make a big group, I can get bigger discounts.
You can email at ipaintforu@yahoo.com

Offline Jesse

• Administrator
  • Uber Poster
  • Networking Art!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2006, 04:05:40 PM »
Just out of curiosity.  Is this a commercial endeavor or a plan to work together to get good deals?